Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oh so weird! - Sroooti's tag - Tanker full of weirdness

Well..I have been tagged by Shruthi to do this tag. She's jaabless or she will be if her baas finds out what she does. heheheheh...She has 7 weird facts aaand she says I need to make up more. How can I possibly? I am not that weird. pramise. I am sane and normal. Or atleast I think what I do is normal
Ok, I will try....Here goes

1: Nails - I dislike nail colour. I do paint my nails, but the fancy lasts a whole day, next day onwards, I feel my nails looks diseased and they will fall off. And I second Shruthi in whatever she says.

2: I dont like traveling by autos. I travel in a lot of them, but I prefer traveling by metro (Well, It's always good to dream ;))

3: I dont drink aerated drinks. I do dip chips in them and eat though. I honestly believe the mail that said a tooth will dissolve if put in coke.

4: I like powercuts. Mostly if they are late evening. For once I can do the talking without TV for background noise.

5: I like reading up on serial killers. I also love shows related to crime and forensics. No...not to get ideas..but dont give me ideas :)

6. I like all stuff related to hauntings. I am very very scared of horror, but I'll still watch it.

7. Though I dont think the fan will fall on me, I think it'll fall on someone someday...Like the sky is falling syndrome.

8. I am shy. Really. Honest.I am.

9. I always try new things out in restaurants and almost always dont like them, but I'll still try. That way, I can always tell you what to order and snicker when you dont like it.

10. I dont like getting wet in the rain. I feel cold and I dont like feeling cold :P . So there.

So I think these are weird. I may have more but I can assure you that I dont think they are. The monkeys may....but who believes monkeys anyway..heheheheheh

And I am going to tag Pranitha cos she's been MIA for a while and because I want to bug her.

4 comments:

Shruthi said...

ahaha.. katthe (meaning donkey). You said you cant think of one alsu.. look you have 10!!! I was right. I am always right.
heheh @ power cuts. Boring to watch tv no..
and seriously you like reading up on serial killers? yappaaa.. star you are.
p.s. i have read a news about fan falling on someone. shudder.

Shruthi said...

my baas is touring ma.. so i wont be jobless ..bwahahahha

smiley said...

maan u can come with more.. e.g you are always ready on time and punctual! and thats wierd :p n i agree about the aerated drinks becoming the dips.. btw does it taste gud?

meg said...

ordering horrible new food for experimenting. hahah. i know that.i remember that pongal type thing you ordered in herbs and spices.. and what was the olive thingy. yuck.