Friday, August 14, 2009

M for? Mind Blowing... :)

Shruthi got tagged to do a post. AND she did not tag me at the end of it. Whatta girl. But I decided to go ahead and do the tag anyway. Here goes. The rules are you have to answer all the questions with the first letter of your name. Ok? ready?

1. What is your name: Maanasi. Yes it is. my name

2. A four Letter Word: Main

3. A boy’s Name: Master Manjunath

4. A girl’s Name: Meg Ryan

5. An occupation: Musician..No actually, I want to be a dancer, but it doesnt start with M.

6. A colour: Maroon. Like the big red bindi.

7. Something you wear: Deni'M'. hey. M is an important alphabet in that letter. otherwise it would have been just deni..how sad it sounds.

8. Food: Mosuru (yay!!..My love for this stuff is legendary. It was once claimed that mosuru, not blood ran in my veins.)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Medimix soap. It's there, even though I dont use it.

10. A place: Malleshwaram heheheheheh...

11. A reason for being late: Monday morning blahs and blues and bahs

12. Something you shout: Monkeys!!! Though Cartoons is a more apt term.

13. A movie title: Mungaaru male. ta ra ra ra ta dah!

14. Something you drink: Anything from Moet & Chandon ( I am classy, I drink Dom Perignon even if i dont know how to pronounce it exactly)

15. A musical group: Metallica

16. An animal: Monkey!!!

17. A street name: Malleshwaram 8th cross

18. A type of car: Mercedes

19. Something scary: Meghna being normal

20. Ice cream flavour: Mango (I like all ice creams, especially Rocky road from corner house)

I am tagging Mygana, Shwetha (either start a blog or do it in Facebook, but do it) and Poornima in this. Well monkeys…on to you.

2 comments:

Shruthi said...

heheh @ Mosaru.. I also loves :)
and yeyy malleshwaram raacks machaa.. rock rock rock rock GAJA :D

Swaram said...

ROFL @ Mosuru :P

N yeah, Deni sounds really sad ;)