Monday, April 2, 2007

Etc Etc...

Greetings!I am on a roll today.earthlings!!!heheheh....I'll beam you all up.So it's half way through monday..what incredible joy!!I have attained nirvana..hehehhe...anyway..I was looking at the endangered species list and wanted to make some additions.No,humans aren't endangered.....not even close...I want some of them to be endangered and well on their way to extinction...here's the list...
1 George Bush.....just for existing.He's one of a kind...
2 Arjun Singh....purely because he got back the concept of reservations...he should simply wait for this end to come sitting in some hill station.
3 Mamta Banerjee....she's a really really confused soul..we'll show her redemption.
4 H D Deve Gowda....wellll...he likes sleeping..very much..lets help him.
5 Jayalalitha...yes,the same one with shoes....another confused soul.
6 Britney Spears.....what??how can I not put her in the list...she should have been first...but hey,she's got some serious homegrown competition.
7 Himesh Reshamiyya...bad bad bad bad music and for threatening to come out with a movie he wants to act in.....be still my heart!
8 Karan Johar....using my money to make Kabhie Alvida Na Kahna and the rest...gimme my money back.....I need to pay taxes so that you can make some more crappy new york movies.
9 Beckham...doesnt matter which one....just for being mind numbingly boring.
10 Rakhee Sawant..we already have one Pamela...so another one is not required....

0 comments: