Monday, April 2, 2007

Yeah yeah..I am bored..I bet you are too...so do not sigh when you see this mail in your inbox.So what do you all do anyways!!slavery in a milder manner...Take Nelson Mandela's example and go for a long walk to freedom..not the Dandi March,monkeys..that was Gandhi!! ....
So the himalaya will apparently melt by 2050...that's not too far off...about 43 years away...and yeah..do not feel happy,you'll all be still alive,unless you commit suicide.You'll all be about 60 odd years old and be refugees...yes,apparently there will be a lot of those too..So what do you do about this..any ideas?No..?I have one..I'm gonna shift them to my office...it's freaking freezing in here..my hands have no feeling in them anymore(I'm typing this with great difficulty..and yes i'm doing this on office time...dont point fingers,i'm sure you all are on orkut right now)
So himalayas will melt and disappear,north indians will become refugees and will shift to south india,in some more years,there will be no more fairness creams market in south.See,it's a chain reaction.I'm telling you.Since half Indians,Punjabi's,Gujarati's,Andhra people and other engineers and Malayalee's would have emigrated to US,UK and Middle east respectively,I think we can accomodate them here.The market will also drop down for yellow gold,Kanchee sarees and mallepo.So I think we need to tell them to stop the global warming.They are the ones directly affected by it.Darn..where are in cricketers when you need them(what did you say..?in ireland?...oh ok..thought that was pakistan)
So people are getting married,procreating,contributing more to global warming and getting on the wrong side of Al Gore..What are You doing?

0 comments: